Monday, May 25, 2009

9/11

If you're any of the following don't read this:
1. You still feel terrible about 9/11
2. You don't like math
3. You don't have a calculator
4. Are emo and don't want to laugh (assuming the first three don't apply)

I can make 9/11 spell hahahahahahaha. First of all, what's nine divided by eleven? .818181818181 right? Now we since "A" is the first letter of the alphabet and "H" is the eighth letter just plug them in. It's .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA infinitely so 9/11 = .HAHAHAHA.
There you have it my proof. I hope you enjoyed it. 

3 comments:

Deshanky. said...

I can figure out your birth number just by using your name, MATT. And hey, I changed my blogger url a hundred years ago. Change it to: indigo-paper.blogspot.com


Gracias!

Deshanky. said...

M=4
A=1
T=2
T=2
H=8
E=5
W=5
_____
27=2+7=9
plus your last name= 27+35=62=6+2=8

So, your birth number is 8. The meaning of that, I'll figure out later.

Lorita said...

Oh, Deshanique, that's quite interesting. I would like to know the significant of the birth number. That's cool!